Reservations are made thru our easy online reservation system. Please review the pricing information, Hours and FAQ's and determine the type of reservation you would like to make. There are 2 types of reservations: Standard and Private and they are defined as follows.
Standard Reservations can be made at late as 24 hours in advance (minimum). This type of reservation is NOT private and requires a small deposit to hold your date, time and equipment. Players will pay the standard per person rates upon arrival and will play with other rental players (if renting) Standard Reservation times are more flexible.
Private Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. This type of reservation guarantees that your players will play with just their players when they take the field to play. Please note that Private Reservations mean that the actual game play is private, not the facility. Your group will take turns on the fields with other groups. Private reservations are booked in 3 hour sessions that cover registration, orientation, play time and pizza break (optional). These types of reservations require payment in full at the time of reservation and are Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable.
Day Of / Same Day Play means Walk On Play and with less than 10 players you do not need reservations for day of play. You may arrive to play any time before 1:30pm. Last game is at 3:30PM. If you have more than 10 players please call ahead to ensure that we will be able to accommodate you. We do not offer Splatmaster or Low Impact as a day of play / walk on option. Sorry!
There are a few differences between Paintball, Low Velocity and Splatmaster, all are equally fun - but let's break it down.
- Paintball and Low Impact are for players Ages 10+
- Splatmaster is for players Ages 8+
- Paintball uses air powered markers that use a higher velocity and a bigger paintball
- Low Impact uses air powered markers that shoot at a lower velocity with smaller paintballs
- Splatmaster uses spring loaded, lower velocity, pump action markers with smaller paintballs
- Paintball markers are heavier with the air tank and the paint "hopper" attached
- Low Impact markers are lighter than paintball guns with an air tank and the paint "hopper"
- Splatmaster markers are light, plastic and only hold 15 paintballs at a time
- Being hit by a paintball is a lot like being pinched
- Being hit by Splatmaster & Low Impact is a much lighter pinch
We recommend Splatmaster to young first time players (ages 8+) and Low Impact for ages 10+ that are made up of mixed family groups (mom, dad, brothers, sisters) or to those who want to cross "paintball" off their bucket list but aren't so into the full on version such as an office party, smaller school group or Jack and Jill.
Having a Birthday Party? Check out our Download Page to get Free Invitations and our Page for Party Ideas!